[Steppes] [Lindenwood] Feb Lindenwood meeting postponed.

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Wed Feb 21 17:17:39 PST 2007

Many, Many thanks to HL Maili Donnel for offering her home next week for
our meeting. I really appreciate it.

X ene

In a message dated 2/21/2007 12:49:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
msxene at yahoo.com writes:

Greetings,
I hate to do this, but I have been quite ill this week and am still sick
today. If someone else would like to host this meeting tonight, that is
fine, just let me know.

Please let everyone know that we will not be meeting tonight at my
house.

Thanks to all the candidates who were willing to travel and answer our
questions.

In Service but sick,

Xene

Greetings,

Since tonight had to be postponed I would like to offer my house for
this meeting next Wed. This would give everyone a chance to meet the
candidates.

So please plan on traveling here to Midlothian/ Southern Steppes/
Lindenwood and enjoy each others company.

As always please bring something to share with each other (food and
drink).

HL Maili Donnel MacGregor

HL Maili Donnel MacGregor

In remembering the past don't forget the future.

"...Faith is daring the soul to believe what the eyes cannot see..."

HL Maili Donnel MacGregor

In remembering the past don't forget the future.

"...Faith is daring the soul to believe what the eyes cannot see..."

  _____

from AOL at
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redi
r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom> AOL.com.