[Steppes] Steppes Warlord

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:02:02 PST 2007

Greetings all,

I would like everyone to put on their "imagination caps" so they can get an
image of me down on my knees begging and groveling to the populace....ok so
maybe we don't need to go that far....

Here is my request.

We are thinking of doing a workshop at Warlord for the teens ( and adults)
to help build several miniature trebuchets ( maybe around 3 ft tall) and
some ballistas, which can them be used at events for flinging  bean bags at
a castle facade as a children's activity. The catch is that we need
donations of materials as the budget really won't cover the expense.
We would like to make 3 or 4 of the trebs and at least 3 or 4 ballistas.

There is an ulterior motive for the "grown -ups" ( are any of us realy
'grown -ups here? ) is that if it is hot, we can always use the trebs
ourselfes for a water balloon fight hee hee hee <wicked evil grin>

Thank you in advance

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes