[Steppes] Gulf Wars and Authorizations

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Feb 25 20:48:31 PST 2007

Heilsa,

If you are planning on going to Gulf Wars next month, March 11th through
March 18th, and you still need an authorization - next Sunday will be
last opportunity at the Steppes Baronial practice to received an
authorization.

There is a list of authorizing Marshals and only they can authorized an
individual.

There will no Authorizations given at the war itself.

The authorization must be performed at an Official Practice - it can not
be done at someone's private practice.

So, if anyone is still needs an authorization - then please reply back
to this message. I know that there is more than one authorizing Marshal
on this list and its their decision on whether an individual should be
authorized or not. Nor am I promising anything at this late date - just
hoping that someone has been working with an authorizing Marshal and
life has just caught up with them.

YIS,

Ld Michael Kettering
Steppes KM