[Steppes] Meeting for Lindenwood-Directions for this Wed.

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 17:48:13 PST 2007

Greetings ,
The postponed Lindenwood meeting will be this Wed. at my home.

Come and meet the candidates  for the B and B of Steppes.  T

he meeting will start at 7 and end at 9.

 Lindenwood please make sure that you come and see the  candidates!!!

67 to 287 (third Midlothian exit)

287 to  14th st. Exit ( Turn right on 663/14st )

Go all the way down until it T at 875

Turn Right at 875

Take the third right at Vista View

Drive to the top of the hill. The house in front of you is my house.  1361
Vista Ridge.

972-723-5126

HL  Maili Donnel MacGregor

In remembering the past don't forget the  future.

"...Faith is daring the soul to believe what the eyes  cannot  see..."

http://www.aol.com.