[Steppes] Announcement of Intent

bmhanson at bmhanson.net bmhanson at bmhanson.net
Wed Feb 7 23:47:19 PST 2007

Unto the populace of the Barony of the Steppes, including the cantons of Lindenwood and Glaslyn, do Alasdair and Margarite send greetings.

Know that after much discourse and reflection, we have forwarded our application for Baron and Baroness unto their majesties for their consideration.

If you wish to contact us and discuss this decision or receive copies of our letter and SCA resume please feel free.  We may be reached by telephone at 214-618-0181 or via email at alasdair at bmhanson.net and chelle at bmhanson.net.

In Service to the Barony and the dream,

Alasdair and Margarite.