[Steppes] An informal poll and February Populace

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:56:07 PST 2007

I agree that things need to be looked at with a critical eye and questions have to be asked because sometimes we find solutions to our problems in the discussion.  So even if someone vehemently disagrees, you bring up interesting points. I think the reason Robin was saying that equestrian and archery are requirements for warlord is pretty simply this:  We have archery and equestrian champions, and Steppes doesn't hold another event that is currently configured to be able to hold such championships. It would take a lot broader discussion to think about moving either of these events to 12th Night, Artisan or Fall Court.  I'm also not saying we might not learn something interesting by having that discussion.  But it's a lot broader in scope. Morgan