[Steppes] Final call for Gulf War food plan

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 23 10:34:51 PST 2007

Just for clarification, the meal plan will not begin until Tuesday night.  Gunthar and I will not be on site until Tuesday afternoon.

  Elizabeth

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Elizabeth and I need to start shopping and cooking for Gulf
Wars. We are providing breakfast, lunch and dinner from Tuesday
through Saturday night.

Breakfast will consist of breakfast burritos, oatmeal, breakfast
bars, fruit, etc...

Lunch will be provided in a seperate cooler with snacks, luncheon
meats, sandwich stuff, PB&S sandwiches, chips, etc...this is
open to all meal plan participants to grab a bite when they need one.

Dinners will be a bit more organized and themed each night.

Tuesday will be croissant rolls with tuna and chicken salad, soup,
chips and dessert.

An example of a dinner:

Italian: maranara sauce, meatballs, sauteed mushrooms, cheese
ravioli, pasta, salad, bread, dessert (cheesecake?).
All will be provided and diners will be able to put it together
as they like.

Other nights will be Mexican, Pot Roast, Grilled meats, etc..
which will include main dishes, sides and desserts.

Trust me, Elizabeth and I make sure folk are well fed.

Cost is $40 a person but things can be negotiated.

Please let us know ASAP if you want in on the plan because we
need to start getting groceries bought and food pre-cooked.

Yers,

Gunthar