[Steppes] 12th Night Setup Schedule

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 09:07:26 PST 2007

Hey all!  I have a number of volunteers already, but this is one last call for setup volunteers.  The more volunteers we have, the faster it goes, the earlier we're done.  We'll also need folks to help out with the truck load on Thursday night.  Again, in general terms, the more the merrier.

Thursday night, 7:00 p.m.   Meet at the Storage facility on Kelly and George Bush.  This isn't a Warlord type load (IE, not EVERYTHING is going) but it will be labor intensive to get things moved around and get the stage pieces out and so on.  If you can make load in, please let me know.

Friday Noon.  The Event Stewards will be on-site with the truck.  I'll be there along with Hrafn and setup will begin.  Anyone who can make it, please let me know when you'll be able to get there, and how long you can stay.  I'll say it again...the more the merrier.  If you can only make it for a couple hours, it will be seriously appreciated.  I have a list of folks who have already volunteered for setup.  Please confirm if you can.  Anyone who hasn't yet volunteered, your assistance is also wanted.  :)  We ARE going to be putting up the swagging again this year, and that means that a big part of the setup crew is going to be busy for hours doing just that.  So if you're worried that you'll be bored...  don't.
Sunday Load out...TBA.  I'm guessing late morning on Sunday to get the truck unloaded and allow the stewards to get the truck returned.

So...  I look forward to hearing from many of you.  :)  See you soon!

Sir Morgan Buchanan