[Steppes] Extra Seats for 12th Night / Newbies

Heidi lucre_angel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 19:05:16 PST 2007

Hello,
  My name is Emma, and I've been apart of the SCA for 1 year, but I moved to the Steppes in August. I was wondering if anyone might have two extra seats at their table for twelth night. I don't want my boyfriend, chris, and I to be sitting alone the whole time, and I'm really interested in meeting new people. This is also Chris' first event, so I want to make it as interesting as possible. If anyone's interested, please email me back.

  Emma