[Steppes] Regional Fighter Practice - Saturday, 2-03-2007

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Jan 23 07:14:58 PST 2007

Greetings everyone,

  It is definatly confirmed,  This regional practice will be the first
Sat in February.  It is being hosted by Rosenfeld, we WILL have many
Chivalry present and ready to train people. Some of the confirmed
attendees are HG Patrick Micheal, HG Mahdee, Sir Morgan and myself.  HG
Jean Richard, HG Miguel, Sir William de Moley, Sir Henri, Count Simon,
Sir Alexis, Sir Godwin, HG Ulstead, Master Aireklee, HG Drake are strong
likelyhoods.  Wse might even have some visiting Chivalry from Glenn
Abhann.  This is going to be a practice you do NOT want to miss, ensure
your people know. Combat archery is legal for the melee portion of the
practice so be sure to inform your archers too.   I will post directions
to each of you as well as the dropping the information onto the various
lists.  If you have any questions please ask and I look forward to
seeing you all there.  I want to start swinging sticks by 10 am

Sior Tomas
Central Regional Knight Marshal