[Steppes] Attn :Steppes Load Out Crew and Quartermaster

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 05:53:01 PST 2007

Please load onto the truck Thursday all unclaimed Lost and Found items or any other items you want to be sold in the auction.  From what I understand, there should be at least several coolers and chairs that have been in the locker for a long time that do not belong to the Steppes and have never been claimed by anyone.  There also might be some mugs.

  Thanks and call me if you need to.

  Katheryn
  214-284-8855

Faelan Caimbeul <faelancaimbeul at gmail.com> wrote:
  Just a last ditch call for help. We're loading the truck tomorrow at 7 at
the storage unit on Kelly and Trinity Mills (basically the GBush access road
in that area), right behind the Shell station.

Also, due to unforseen complications, we're looking for prize donations for
a largess chest for the various competions. Anything nice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Faelan