[Steppes] Unable to attend Steppes 12th night.

Russell & Erika Kinder russell_erika at verizon.net
Fri Jan 5 09:26:39 PST 2007

Unto the Baron, Baroness & populace of the Steppes:

I regret to inform everyone that I, HL Guillaume de Troyes, my lady,
HL Isabeau Lallement, and my son Raphael will be unable to attend
12th night this weekend.

Some family matters have come up that prevent our attendance. My
apologies to those who wanted heraldic help. My apologies to those
who wanted to dance. My apologies to the event steward and our Baron
& Baroness. This was going to be our last event for a long, long
time, so I am sad about not coming.

Let me know when there is a replacement Oakenwald Pursuivant, and I
will arrange to get all the books and files to him or her.

Regards,
HL Guillaume de Troyes