[Steppes] 12th Night wonderment

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 06:33:01 PST 2007

I also would like to extend my thanks to the best of all possible kitchen
crews. I would not have been able to pull this one off without you.  (
please excuse the lack of titles in many cases... you still have an
extremely tired and confused feast steward on you hands)

To Lord Faelan...thank you for popping in and out between your other duties
to help wher you could.

To Lady Lady Constance ( inside joke) Many thanks for running back and forth
to the store as needed, and for helping to wrangle stacks and stacks of
dishes which needed washing, and for much needed assistance in plating foods
...and most especially for COFFEE!!!!!!

Andy (who has no SCA name as yet) To the girl with the dishpan hands...thank
you for keeping out kitchen clean during the day...as well as for assisting
whenever you were needed for other tasks to numerable to name.

John...for popping in and out to help as needed...and for taking out
mountains of trash at the end of the evening.

The gentleman in the black hat whose name I never caught...thenk you for
chopping a mountain of onions, parsley, mint and cilantro (which you hate)
and for continually checking back to see where you could assist.

Ruth ( sorry hun, not sure of your SCA name) You were everywhere...assisting
with cooking, cleaning, plating and serving...thank you for it all  sweetie)

Damon...Wookie dear, we love you. Thank you for slaving over a hot stove to
brown a ton of meatballs, and then fighting the bbq in horrid weather to
cook the kabobs...and other sundry skills of cooking in the kitchen.

Viviane ( see I remembered) You did magnificent decorating on the hall then
still managed to make hummus...help me argue with the babaghanoush...make a
ton of flatbread ...wrangle servers...and still keep smiling and help me
keep my sanity.

Gunther and Elizabeth...My undying thanks for cleaning the kitchen for us on
friday...and forstanding for hours and skewering kabobs...a most boring
task. Elizabeth...thank you for re baking all of those little cakes after my
oven at home failed on me. And Congrats again of your brand new AoA.

And of course to my Lord Torquil...for everything...carrying husge piles of
groceries...trying to cut your finger off...slaving over a hot stove to help
poach pears...grilling a ton of chicken...rolling meatballs...doing
dishes...and helping to wrangle servers.

If I forgot anyone it is not a deliberate ...several people who did help I
didnt get names for.

You were great and again we could not have dont this without all of you

Hadassah