[Steppes] January Steppes Letter

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 16 16:28:03 PST 2007

Greetings!

The January Steppes Letter has been posted on www.steppes.org. If you looked at a copy of the newsletter at the business meeting, some changes had to made after that and you might want to check out the latest version. It contains an announcement from our Baron and Baroness - and as a result - the baronial polling time line, polling clarifications, and an example of the polling form.

You can also find a link to a pdf file to the polling information and the time line itself on the Steppes homepage, if you need to refer to that alone.

The paper version of the Steppes Letter has been mailed. If you receive it by snail mail but don't want to wait, please let me know (email me) and I'll email a pdf file out to you.

Remember, the deadline for the February newsletter is January 31st. I will send another reminder about a week away from the deadline.

In Service,
Susanne, Chronicler of the Steppes