[Steppes] Unoffical archery practice for Sunday 7/1/07:

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 1 05:57:57 PDT 2007

Good morning all,

Difficult morning to call, the rains passed through
here earlier and would appear to be headed off to
the northeast for now.  The ground in my yard is
very wet which means Eastfield range is as well but
I think we're going to go ahead and hold today's
archery practice anyway.

I'd pack light and plan to be ready to cut & run
should the rains decide to suddenly return.  Also
its going to be like a steam bath out there today
so dress accordingly and drink plenty of fluids.

So we'll see you brave souls on Eastfield's archery
range around 10AM this morning to loft some
feathered shafts down range.

Regards,

Ironwyrm

--- William Black Dragon <hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net>