[Steppes] CLOTHIERS GUILD MEETING (CHANGED! PLEASE READ)

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 08:49:47 PDT 2007

Good Day to all!

  I just wanted to let you know the next Clothier's Guild meeting has been moved to a different day and what our topic for the month will be.

  Date:                   Tuesday, July 17th
  Time:                   6:30 - 9pm

  Topic:                  Steppes' Bard Cloak Design and Embrodiery
                             (Katya is looking for ideas for redesigning the Bard's cloak)

  Discuss Leaders:  Katya (Cloak), Esther (early embroidery)
                              & anyone else w/ Embroidery knowledge.
  Location:             Lady Lyneya de Grey's Home
                              210 S. 3rd St in Wylie, TX 75098.
                              Phone is 972-429-8985

  We will also be discussing topics for our August meeting and a possible permanent change in dates.  If you are unable to make the get together but wish to have a vote in the changes, we are considering changing the 3rd Monday meeting to the 2nd Tuesday of the month.

  I also am proposing we see if there is a Saturday in August that does NOT have an event so we can have a pattern drafing class.

  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email either myself or Lady Regan (Constance) offlist.

Thank you and have a wonderful week!

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds