[Steppes] Game on!

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Jul 11 06:52:17 PDT 2007

After a bit of a setback, the period gaming gathering will resume this
month, on Thursday July 12th.

For this month's meeting, all bets are off. We'll play whatever folks
want to play, and see where the discussion of period games takes us. If
you have an interest in a particular game, bring it or let me know, and
we can all learn together.

The focus of the period gamester's gathering is to study about and learn
to play period card, dice, board, and active games from the different
cultures covered in the scope of the SCA.

Gatherings will continue to be held on the second Thursday of each
month, at the home of Duncan and Genevieve, from 7ish til 10ish. No
experience necessary. The only requirement is the desire to have fun and
play games.

See you there!

Duncan