[Steppes] More fabric buys

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 21:40:54 PDT 2007

Dorith of Kay's Fabric's is having an encore!

Hi again everyone,

  Thank you all for a very successful response to our Fourth of July Sale.  I realize that a lot of you were out of town for the holiday and those of you who were in town and involved in the shopping frenzy may have passed on a few pieces of wonderful fabrics....well....who ever said that opportunity doesn't knock twice, didn't know me!!!

  For  one day only........Saturday July 14th....in our sale room.....you will be able to receive those amazing low prices, again......

  Just to refresh your memory...in our sale room, only.....the prices will be as follows:

                     Regular  Prices                                       Sale Price

                      Up to $20.00                                           $2.00
                      $20.01 to  $30.00                                     $3.00
                      $30.01 to $40.00                                     $4.00
                      $40.01 to $50.00                                     $5.00
                       $50.01 to $60.00                                     $6.00
                      $60.01 to $70.00                                     $7.00
                      $70.01 to  $80.00                                     $8.00
                      $80.01 to $90.00                                     $9.00
                      $90.01 and up                                          $10.00

  All bolt ends, remnants and items already on sale will be an additional 75% off.

  This is for our email customers, only...(and those that receive the message forwarded from another email list member)...

  Please be sure to bring in a copy of this email, as this is the only way we will know to give you the special prices.

  See you soon!