[Steppes] We're having archery practice this morning! Woo Hoo!!!

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 15 05:46:10 PDT 2007

That's right lords & ladies, the ground is dry
(well, for the most part anyway) and no rain is
predicted until later in the day, so grab yer
feathered shafts & bows let's get out there and try
to loft some of those dust covered arrows down
range this morning.

It will very likely to be hot and muggy so dress
accordingly and drink plenty of fluids.  We hope to
see everyone about 10AM on the Eastfield archery
range.  There are some nice shade trees to sit
under if ya just want to come out and visit so
don't forget to bring your camp chairs as well.

Again, The field is dry (mostly), no rain is
predicted this morning so we are holding our
Steppes archery practice today Sunday 7/15/07
starting at 10AM.  We hope to see ya there!

Regards,

Ironwyrm

Acting archery marshal for the Steppes