[Steppes] Ft. Worth Brewing, please help.....

jake curda jakecurda at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 00:07:08 PDT 2007

Greetings.....I am looking at starting to get into brewing and have a quick question.....I was woundering if there was a store around Ft. Worth where I could look at getting equiptment at.......I am looking at starting with Mead and possible moveing to sake and beer.....I was also looking for an idea as to how much I would be spending for some basic equiptment to do this......

  Any help to be offered as to what to get or where to get it would much appriciated......

  thank you

  in honor and service,
  Stepps-kuni no houkanshi Yagyu Masamori Nobunaga
    (tittle bard of the stepps)