[Steppes] Yes, we're holding Steppes Archery Practice this morning!

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 29 05:50:18 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

It does appear as if the weather shall be
cooperating with us for this morning's Steppes
Archery Practice 7/29/07.  Join me to loft some
feathered shafts down range around 10AM this
morning on Eastfield college's archery range.

As usual during our Ansteorran summer months it
will be warm so plan to dress accordingly, drink
plenty of fluids and bring a camp chair with you to
rest yourself comfortably under the shade trees.

We shall see you there!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

Acting Steppes Archery Marshal