[Steppes] Lazy Dragon Con update Tuesday

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 10:42:39 PDT 2007

All Right! Lazy Dragon Con is swiftly upon us. We have a list of fantastic folks attending who are giving their time, energy and support to this Barony, so with just a few days left, here are reminders for those attending.

First, remember the room is being supported and run by the attendees. Faelan has the room in his name, but we want to take up a collection to defray that cost across everyone rather than burden him alone. We also need people to bring "stuff" for the party itself. The atmosphere we'd like to create is one of a very laid back SCA party event. Munchies, drinks, nothing heavy or expensive required. We are having a Seaside Tavern theme. Please bring items that will show the variety of our cultures. We also would like share food and drink with each other as well as with our new friends, so please contact Viviana if you can help with this endeavor..

As previously noted, you can go to the registration desk on Friday and check in, get your badge, and do whatever convention related activities you'd like. We want everyone to get together on Friday night to kind of go over our game plan. As soon as you register, please take the time to look over the program guide and determine when your free times are on Saturday and Sunday. With as many of us as there are, having a copule people at our table in the art room really won't be a hardship on anyone. For everyone not showing up on Friday, we'll be gathering on Saturday morning at 8:30 a.m. in the courtyard area to prepar for the day.

I'm sure there will be lots more questions, so feel free to zing them at me.

Morgan