[Steppes] HL Wil Ironwyrm offline

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 06:31:54 PDT 2007

Greetings,

The house phones & DSL line were repaired and came
back up sometime late yesterday.  I do appolgee for
any inconvence or delay in responding to emails or
forwarding data since the line went down last
Thursday morning.  I'll be spending quite a while
today sorting through that backlog and responding.

Thanks Lyneya for letting folks know my house lines
were out of service.

Regards,

Ironwyrm