[Steppes] OT: "Unique Fixer-Upper Opportunity" ('93 Dodge Shadow For Sale or ???)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:07:23 PDT 2007

My thanks to all who commented on the Saturn and Escort wagon choices.

I am now the new owner of a used '99 Escort Wagon (white, gray interior,
heavily tinted rear windows -- taking suggestions for names, but I'm
leaning toward "Stormtrooper" at the moment...)

If I don't have an offer for the red Shadow before morning, it is very
probably going to a junkyard or charity.

Amra / Kihe / Mike

  _____