[Steppes] FEAST! (was Feast vs. Catering)

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:29:42 PDT 2007

Your all forgetting the main point of this. Sites are no longer
available to us that allow food unless we use their service.

Yes we know all the stories of all the miracle feasts. There is an
entire archive of them online at Stephen's site.

If you want to cook at 12th night, you need to be a part of finding
the site. Otherwise, accept what is found in the end and be prepared
to deal with the possibility of the restriction.

Plan for it and you will not be in shock.

Also, there are key words you need to use when you are talking to a
potential site. We are not cooking a feast, we are having a cook off
and the participants are all judges. Potluck. This they understand.
Feast, they do not understand, to them a Feast is an enormous money
maker. The moment they find out you are charging a separate fee for
the food portion of the event they will refuse to budge.

Chiara