[Steppes] Problem with Viewing Steppes Archives

Steppes List Admin steppes-owner at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 31 08:33:38 PDT 2007

Alright, I just tried it also.  Seems that the account i tried it with somehow had the password reset.  I am not sure what happened, but it did.  I had the list server "remind" me of my password and once I had it i could log in and reset it to what it was supposed to be.

Mike, if you go here ( http://lists.ansteorra.org/options.cgi/steppes-ansteorra.org ) and enter your address and click the "remind" button at the bottom it will email you your current password.  Then you can log in and change it to whatever you want.

Unfortunately i am not srue what would have happened, but that will get you back up and running again.  Sorry.

Alasdair