[Steppes] OT - Monday Yoga Class

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 12:11:11 PDT 2007

Good Day...

  As a reminder to those who expressed an interest, Monday June 4th is my first yoga class.

  For those of you who have committed, this is a reminder only:

  Time:                7pm to 8:15pm
  Location:          Lady Viviana's (AnneMarie) home (4849 Haverwood #1508 Dallas 75287)
  Parking:           unreserved or on the street

  Clothing:         loose fitting pants/shorts and snug t-shirts

Other Notes:    please bring a 6' piece of rope, strap or something that will not give too much

  Also, you may want to bring a notepad and pen/pencil to take notes as it works better if you continue to practice outside of class.

  I look forward to sharing my knowledge.

  Namaste...