[Steppes] Clothiers Guild - Update on June 23rd Class

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 08:54:04 PDT 2007

After much deliberation by myself, Lady Regan and HL Elin, we have decided to post-pone the June 23rd Bobbin Lace class until October.  Several people have indicated an interest in the class but will be out of town or at King's College.

  So, we will NOT be having a class on the 23rd of June.  We will also not be having the Saturday classes in the months of June, July and September as there is an event each of those weekends.

  Also, August is open right now for a class.  If anyone has something they would like to share or teach, please contact either myself or Lady Regan offlist.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds