[Steppes] Stepps-kuni no Houkanshi Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga

jake curda jakecurda at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 23:42:54 PDT 2007

Daimyo-Dono,
  I send this out to make contact with my Baroness........I wish you to know that I am active on this list and that should you need anything of me you only ever but have to send word and I am at your command......for this year I am YOUR Samurai and I am at your disposial........please contact me should you need anything........and I look forward to this year of service........

  Shinigurai,
  Stepps-kuni no Houkanshi Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga
(Tittle Bard for the Barony of the Stepps, Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga)