[Steppes] Issues in general...

troop0341 at aol.com troop0341 at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 12:21:22 PDT 2007

"OTOH, we used to teach a "SCA 101" class that covered the graces and
courtesies, traditions, ranks, etc.  Bringing that back may not be a bad
idea.  I rather imagine newer folks would like to attend it, and some of us
with Swiss cheese for brains would welcome the refresher, too!

Gerita"

Not so many years ago, I was given this class...   Over a campfire at a small event...  Perhaps those of us that remember the lessons should "teach" them to our new friends in a similar manner - sometimes the lessons that stick are the ones we get without knowing they are lessons...  Just my humble thoughts on this...
                           With Respects to All,     Iain