[Steppes] OT- need help with concrete or iron bench

Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 06:21:50 PDT 2007

A woman I work with wants a Heavy bench that can be set into a concrete pad
near her son's tombstone. She has been unable to find anything at Lowe's,
Garden Ridge, etc. that would not be as easy to steal as the wooden bench
she originally had placed there.

She is willing to pay real money for a custom bench, in iron or concrete.
I can pass along contact information for anyone wanting to help her out. I
have no real idea where to send her for help.

Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate