[Steppes] Unoffical archery practice for Sunday 7/1/07:

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 30 20:15:08 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

Well I regret to say all the weather reports I have
seen predict 50% to 60% chance of showers for
tomorrow, so there is a very good chance we might
be rained out.  But keep those fingers crossed
maybe the showers will hold off for us until
sometime later in the afternoon!?!

I shall check our weather early tomorrow morning
and post a yea or nay for practice around 8AM.  By
popular choice we shall began our archery practice
one hour earlier on the Eastfield archery range
running between 10AM and 1PM (but we are usually
there a bit later than that).

Watch for tomorrow's 8AM post and if the weather
cooperates we hope to see ya on the archery range!

Regards,

William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"