[Steppes] Business meeting tonight

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:07:30 PDT 2007

It is my wish to be there but I am not very mobile at this time. I hope to
be mobile by Populace which is at our home.

Elinor will have reimbursement forms for those with receipts from Steppes
Warlord. I will need one myself for the truck. Please, everyone that spent
approved funds for Warlord send me your amounts and fill out your forms with
Elinor as soon as possible.

At last count we had 525 folks come through gate.

Once we have all the accounts settled, all the receipts in, and everything
accounted for money wise we will publish the accounting in the
SteppesLetter.

We have set a date for our Warlord aftermath meeting, it is June 30th at 6pm
at Val and Mahdi's.

Again, my apologies for not being at the meeting tonight, it could not be
helped.

Chiara