[Steppes] Stepps-kuni no Houkanshi Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga

jake curda jakecurda at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 15:28:50 PDT 2007

A fleeting glympse of times gone by
  to memories eyes of love and dreams
  I remember friends, Oh listless day
  with laughter bright and more it seems

  No love should 'eir be brighter still
  than that I feel in my own heart
  and beauty knows no bounds today
  for here in me we never part

  In honored service,
  Stepps-kuni no Houkanshi Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga

Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Good bard and graceful warrior,

  It would please me much if you would share with us here a brief but beautiful poem - one that talks of love and affection for friends. Friends and good times have been much on my mind this fine day.

  I am proud and honored to have you as our Steppes Bard.

  With much admiration
  HE Katheryn

jake curda <jakecurda at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Daimyo-Dono,
I send this out to make contact with my Baroness........I wish you to know that I am active on this list and that should you need anything of me you only ever but have to send word and I am at your command......for this year I am YOUR Samurai and I am at your disposial........please contact me should you need anything........and I look forward to this year of service........

Shinigurai,
Stepps-kuni no Houkanshi Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga
(Tittle Bard for the Barony of the Stepps, Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga)

  Looking for earth-friendly autos?