[Steppes] Discouraging / Encouraging

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 08:44:10 PDT 2007

I will say this, if I was not stubborn and prone to defiance, I may have left after Steppes Artisan.  I worked gate for Sir Morgan.  My first "I can help" and my 3rd event.  I was also yelled at, talked down too and when I said "I am new", I was informed that SOMEONE should have told me.

  Vivianan

Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I laugh it off because some of the same people treat me very differently
when they see me in Court Garb wearing my insignia.
But what kind of view of the SCA would that give someone who was working
gate for their first time?

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds