[Steppes] Discouraging / Encouraging

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 10:40:18 PDT 2007

There will always be backlash.
We must accept that when we confront someone of
any rank, that they will do everything in their
power to get back at the one who made it clear
that they are not who they play in the SCA. That
they have no honor or integrity. Their friends
will hear stories, and repeat them. And embellish
them as well. The truth will buried so deep that
it will never be believed when you try to right
the wrong done to you.
I am not saying that confronting them is wrong.
We just need to realize that there are people in
the SCA who do not follow proper behavior. And
that there are other people who will confront
them about this behavior and attempt to correct
them. The consequences on both sides will be
difficult to deal with. But hopefully the truth
will come forth and the miserable excuses for
people will no longer play in the SCA. We shall
out live them.

Crandall, Olde Phart

--- Chiara Francesca <Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com>