[Steppes] OT Hybrid Cars

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Jun 28 19:59:55 PDT 2007

As far as within the DFW area, the people I know locally that own
hybrids are myself, with an '06 Honda Civic Hybrid, Countess Margaret
has a Toyota Prius about the same age, and Don Valentyn in Elfsea has a
Toyota Highlander Hybrid.

There may be others that I don't know of, but I'll forward this note to
both Maggie and Val, and we can give you our opinions of pros and cons
off the list.

Don Duncan