[Steppes] OT Hybrid Cars

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Fri Jun 29 09:28:59 PDT 2007

http://www.greenhybrid.com/

I thought they used to include the VW TDI in their comparisons, but they
may have removed it since it isn't a hybrid. I agree that if you're
looking for fuel economy that the TDI is in the race. If it's the other
benefits of a hybrid, then this site will definitely have a lot of info
for you.

Duncan