[Steppes] Corrections to the March Steppes Letter

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 7 13:55:49 PST 2007

Greetings unto the Barony of the Steppes,

I need to make the following corrections to the March 2007 Steppes Letter:

Change to the Calendar:
It's time for war so......
There will be no Fighter Practice on the 11th or the 18th of March.
There will be no Archery Practice on the 11th or the 25th of March.

Also, the submission from the Minister of Children (my apologies to her) should have been signed:
    Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
     MoC Steppes

Lastly, the following submission was sent to me from our Oakenwald Pursuivant with heraldry news and I overlooked it. My apologies to HL Alasdair MacEogan! (I get flustered when folks send me stuff before the deadline, hehe)

++++++++++++++++
Greetings all.

It has been a slow month, heraldicly speaking.  There have been no LoARs published this month so I have no status update on submissions.  There have been 3 new submissions coming through this month.  2 devices and one badge.  Those, hopefully, should be appearing in the ILoI next month.  After that, please be patient as the submission process can often be long and frustrating.

Also, remember this is the last month for applications.  All applications are due to Eclipse Herald (Lord Alric Morgannwg) by March Populace meeting on March 23rd.  Please send a copy to Their Excellencies, our Seneschal and myself.  As I am writing this I have had some interest expressed but I have received no bids.  This is required office and therefore it has to be filled.

As always if you have questions or need my help just let me know,

In Service,
Alasdair

I thank you all for your patience with your sometimes harried chronicler.

Have fun at Gulf Wars everyone!

In Service,
Susanne, Chronicler of the Steppes