[Steppes] TO ALL ARTISANS: All-CON Arts and Sciences display

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 10:51:25 PST 2007

After discussing this with Faelan, I have volunteered to coordinate an Arts
and Sciences display at the All-CON booth, as well as doing two demos fiber
arts demos.  I would really like to have a good cross-section of SCA arts to
show;  I will take responsibility for their set up, take down and security during
the event, and would like some samples from our very talented barony and
cantons.

If you would, please contact me off list with what you would like to display.
 We would really like at least a 3X5 card type of documentation for each
piece, although complete documentation for specific pieces would be helpful for
those answering questions at the convention.  We will arrange a way to get the
pieces together, and get them back to their owners after the convention.

Thank your for your help!

HL Saqra al-Kudsi
http://www.aol.com.