[Steppes] Demo things

sca at bmhanson.net sca at bmhanson.net
Thu Mar 22 11:52:43 PDT 2007

Greetings to the list.

I have a slightly odd request.

I need to borrow as much Medieval "stuff" as I can, including but not limited to clothing, feast gear, A&S things, etc.  Size of clothing does not matter as it is for display purposes only.  I have been asked by our fourth grade GT (gifted and talented) teachers to gather some things for the conclusion of their study on the Middle ages next Wednesday.  They are having a feast and would like to see and experience some more authentic things in real life.

These things will be treated with the utmost respect and will be taken very good care of.  If you woldl care to give me anything to showcase, please bring it to populace tomorrow evening or contact me to make other arrangements to have it picked up.  I can return it to you at business meeting or can make other arrangements as needed.

Thank you in advance from the Gilbert Elementary Fourth Grade GT students.

Margarite