[Steppes] FW: Fwd: Renaissance Minstrels Needed

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 04:56:05 PDT 2007

Hello!  I received the below from a friend in the Dallas theatre community.  The company is up in Plano, around Legacy and the Tollway.  They do plan to pay, but it's a Tuesday and they need people in the daytime.  If you are available and interested, or know someone who is, let me know so I can pass it along.  They would like to get people lined up quickly since the date is somewhat near.