[Steppes] [Fwd: [Elfsea] Armor for Sale]

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Mar 30 15:25:27 PDT 2007

FYI - see below armor.

Ld Michael Kettering

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Elfsea] Armor for Sale
Date: 	Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:07:51 -0500
From: 	Dale, Richard N <DaleRN at aetna.com>
To: 	Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>

The following items are for sale. Contact me if you want prices. I can
bring the items to Elfsea Springfaire if you are interested.

Stainless steel Helmet
Kydex coat of plates
Kydex vambraces and elbows
Kydex gorget
Steel knees
Kydex half gauntlets left and right.

Email me privately if you are interested.

Nolen Dale
Market Aligned Project Lead Houston Market
phone 817-417-2559

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna