[Steppes] All Con

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:39:57 PST 2007

Changes to schedule. The fighting has been moved to noon on Sunday. This
overlaps with Lady Saqra's weaving demo, but it's in another room so it
shouldn't be a problem. She has also taken the 11:00 am slot on Saturday.
Thank you.

I'd also like to get someone, or some people, to do a "this is the SCA"
short intro discussion and Q&A session as well. Total, you'll have 45
minutes. We've got the booth, but so does Scarborough, and I went to an
intro discussion with them at another con and it was pretty cool. We can do
it at the booth, or in one of the rooms. I'm thinking the room would be
preferable. Besides, this help get us more free tickets!

Faelan