[Steppes] Clothier's Outing March 24

Catalina Elvira Osorio y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:57:50 PDT 2007

This coming Saturday is March 24. Woo Hoo fabric outing!

We can meet at 9:30AM at Best Fabric on the corner of Harry Hines and Perth
street. This is south of Walnut Hill Lane.
Exit Walnut Hill off I35 and turn east. You will turn right onto Harry
Hines. Best Fabrics will be on the right hand side. You should pass a Shell
station just before Perth street.

I need confirmations of people attending. I can give you my cell number if
you're afraid that you might get lost.

Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate