[Steppes] Joann's in Cedar Hill

Liz elizabet.peters at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 14:52:55 PDT 2007

Good Gentles,

  I was in the Joann's at Cedar Hill today and noticed that they have a 90% clearance on some previously marked down trims -- very, very nice ones, I might add.  For example, there were several rolls of 3" jaquard multi-colored trims with metallics that were originally $24.99/yard and are now $1.50/yard.

  If you need some for your garb projects, a drive by there could really pay off.  I don't know if any of the other Joann's have similar items on clearance also but it couldn't hurt to check.

  YIS,

Liz and/or Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala" and/or my evil twin, Cedric
  "Everywhere I go, I'm asked if I think the university stifles writers. My opinion is that they don't stifle enough of them."
       ~~ Flannery O'Connor ~~