[Steppes] OT- Alys is GRADUATING!

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 05:57:03 PDT 2007

Hello everyone, remember me?  Baroness Alys?  No?....well, that is because I've been slaving away at school and have not been able to play much, but that is about to end.  On May 12, 2007 I will graduate from the University of Texas at Arlington with a B. S. in Industrial Engineering.

Here is info on the party:

Location:                                   Wizards Sports Cafe
747 S. Central Expressway, Richardson, TX
                                                          When:              Saturday, May 12, 7:30pm                                              Phone:              214-794-0732                  //For omniture tracking purposes   s.eVar26='view invite';  s.events='event7:ZFBTULQWQXDBIKDUPGUQ';

                                 Join us for merry making and mayhem!  Barbara has scored us a skybox at Wizards Sports Cafe.  They have pool, shuffleboard, darts, live music, dancing, food, and various tasty beverages...  http://www.wizardssportscafe.com

Be There or Be Square!
You all are welcome to join us.

Alys