[Steppes] Reminder Steppes Artisan Meeting tonight

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 05:20:07 PDT 2007

Greetings all...
Just a reminder that the Steppes Artisan Meeting is tonight at 7pm at the
Denny's located ath Plano Pkwy and Preston Road.

I appreciate all who have already volunteered to help:) Also , I have
discussed classes with several people. If you cannot make the planning
meeting, but plan to teach a class...please contact me with the details of
your class, and how many people you can host...and any costs so I can begin
creating a schedule. We have 5 classrooms for our use, so I need to work out
any scheduling conflicts now:)
Thank you
Hadassah

--