[Steppes] Period Gamester's Gathering tomorrow

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed May 9 11:17:41 PDT 2007

Heya folks. It's that time again.

Just a reminder that Genevieve and I will be hosting another night of
learning, playing, and sharing period games this week.

At the May meeting, in preparation for the children's live 9 Men's
Morris match at Warlord, we'll give Merels/Morris games a thorough once
over along with whatever else strikes our fancy.

No experience is necessary, just the desire to have fun.

Thursday May 10th
(and every 2nd Thursday of the month)
7 - 10pm
Duncan and Genevieve's
17919 Meadowchase Way
Dallas TX 75287

A map is in the Steppesletter, or you can contact
me privately if you'd prefer for directions.

See ya there!

Duncan Hepburn