[Steppes] Question RE: President's Report for theApril 2007 Board Meeting

Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 07:30:55 PDT 2007

"The Board also upheld this policy interpretation of the Society
Seneschal:
It is my ruling that the SCA Alcohol Policy should apply to all North
America branches of the SCA, Inc.  I will commend to the Board a
recommended clarification in the wording to reflect this ruling.
This ruling is based on:
*       The cause of the Alcohol Policy is insurance and liability
related.
*       The same insurance carrier covers us throughout North America.
*       Managing to different standards is an ineffective way to manage
policy."

What is the SCA's alchohol policy.

Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate